12.01.2008

a thorn in the left side of someone that is, in fact, not me...

Last week was crazy. I had no time for me but that was okay because my time was spent quite perfectly on my family. It was beautiful to spend days with Josh and the kids as well as the rest of my family. However, it is hard to convince her that I wasn't neglecting her. There is a little voice in my head that isn't very happy with me for not paying attention to her story. I guess I understand. She is stuck without me; frozen in time and space with no resolution or plot. How awful! I suppose I get her resentment of me spending an entire week ignoring her. I suppose I even get her worming her way into every part of my consciousness today demanding that I make up for it. It seems that at some point during the day I am going to have to find time to spend with her and answer some of her demands. I guess there are worse forms of torture.

In a small act of post scripting...

Josh and I are looking at a house today. It is a little out of our price range, but he works with the teacher that owns it and so we are going to go take a look and then see if she can come down on the monthly price at all. It is hard to want to move right now. Our place is pretty close to perfect and you absolutely cannot beat the price. However, we could use a little more space and so I suppose it doesn't hurt to take a look.

No comments: