5.14.2009

i'm such a professional...

1:39 a.m. and I am officially procrastinating. In college, this was a normal state. "Paper due in 7 hours? Pshaw. Not a problem. I'll just write it later." Now, I do not have a good excuse. College is behind me. So what the heck am I doing procrastinating at 1:40 a.m.? Well, let me tell you. I am not working on the book that I want to be working on. Why? Well, it is simply because it is 1:41 a.m. and my poor, crazy brain needs something to rebel against. No professors, no parents, no schedule... Therefore, I am rebelling against my own desires. After all, it is only 1:42 a.m. and my kids won't be awake for another 7ish hours. I have plenty of time to do absolutely nothing (certainly nothing important) on the internet before I actually get started on the book that is calling to me from my hard drive. Crap.


Moral: I am PATHETIC!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I do this ALL THE TIME. All the time.