9.13.2008

i am a vampire...

I'm not really a vampire. I didn't want to scare you, so I thought I should clarify that point. It's just that I watched Juno tonight, and the song on the credits makes me happy, therefore, I titled my blog after it.

Although I may not be a vampire, I am reading a book about them. After wanting to read it for a couple of years, I am finally taking time to read Twilight. I have to admit that I really hate when something that I liked becomes suddenly popular, or in this case, something that I really wanted to read. It makes me feel a little like a sell out.

Lately I've been thinking a lot about being content. It is strange to me that even though Josh and I really have nothing, I don't feel that way. I feel blessed. I may have the occasional moments of stress, but after calming down I remember that I have never been abandoned before. There are so many wonderful people in my life that have allowed God to bless me through them. Somehow, there is never even a moment that I doubt God's ability to take care of me and my family.

Back to vampires... I've been REALLY wanting to watch Buffy. I watched the movie the other night, and now I want to watch the TV show too.

I think that's about it.

The End.

No comments: