8.04.2008

Nicholas James Noteboom

I have a son! From the minute I found out I was pregnant I knew I wanted a boy, but I was pretty sure I was having another girl. Either way I would have been happy, but I am so excited to have my baby boy. Nicholas James Noteboom was born on July 31, 2008 at 7:49 a.m. He was 8 pounds even and 21 1/2 inches long. Our little Cole is the most precious little boy I have ever seen. He is a great eater and he sleeps for a good chunk of time during the night. The boy rarely cries. He came out howling and I felt like we might have a noisy one on our hands, but since then he has only cried when he really needs something. Even when they did his PKU he didn't cry. They poked him in the heel and he barely peeped. Our kid is tough.

Anyhow, I'll stop raving now. Pictures are here... Enjoy!