7.11.2008

exhaustion...

Camp meeting started on Wednesday and Josh and I have been working in the nursery. We have had really low numbers which is good news for us, but it is still wearing me out chasing after all the little kiddos. The first night I was in with the two year olds. It really wasn't that bad. We had seven kids and they were all pretty low key. Last night, however, I was in the infant room. The kids were really good, but it was just a bit hard on me towards the end when they were getting tired and wanted to be walked around.

Even though I've been working, I'm not really sure why I'm as tired as I am. I feel like I haven't really slept in weeks, but I've been having a pretty easy time falling asleep because of my lack of iron. I must just not be sleeping well...

It is really nice that Jenna is walking everywhere now. That is really saving me a lot of pain. I'm not having near the trouble with my hips that I was before she started.

No comments: