7.08.2008

the 8th...

Today Josh and I woke up early to drive to Meridian for my doctor's appointment. When we showed up, they had lost my appointment and didn't have a spot for me, but they made room and I eventually got to see my doctor. The doctor assured me that I was measuring on schedule and so on... However, he also told me that he was wanting to do an ultrasound in a couple of weeks just to check on things. It is really comforting to know that he is wanting to check on things and it also gives me a midway point between now and when the baby is due to look forward to. We didn't recheck my iron at this appointment, so we'll have to wait and see what happens at the next appointment. That isn't a big deal though because it is only a week away.

Josh has to work the rest of the day, but this evening we are going to Drew and Andrea's to hang out with friends for Josh's birthday. It should be a good time... and Josh asked Andrea for pumpkin pie which I am VERY excited about... :)

1 comment:

Krista Rose said...

Glad it went well at the Drs. Tell Josh happy birthday for me!