4.18.2008

stupid homework...

Right now I am supposed to be doing homework. I have been working on Wheatley's stupid workbook for the past couple of days, and I am so over it. The baby in my tummy has been doing tumbling exercises in my stomach. When it isn't moving around like crazy it has the hiccups. It is so wonderfully distracting to have my baby moving around so much. With Jenna, I was a little creeped out by her moving around. It just didn't feel right to have my insides moving around. However, this time I am actually enjoying it. It is nice to know that he or she is active and healthy and getting bigger and stronger. The more this little baby moves though, the more eager I am to meet it! I don't think that I have the patience for pregnancy. It was actually easier to wait with Jenna, but this time I know the excitement of having my brand new baby in my arms.

I suppose that this is probably enough procrastinating for one day. I really have to get this workbook done since it is due in just about three hours. You would think that after five years of college I would have learned not to put off big projects until the day before they are due... oh well. All I need is a C in this class, and I think I can manage that...

No comments: