2.20.2008

I can't seem to catch up...

I feel like I am getting too far behind. I have so much to do for Dr. Wheately's class. I'm really not behind at all in any of my other classes, but I can't seem to force myself to do homework for his class! Besides class, I really need to clean our house again. Our kitchen is remarkably clean, as is our dining room. However, I need to dust and vacuum or mop every room in our house. I also need to pick up the living room (mostly because Jenna hasn't quite learned to pick up after herself yet), do laundry, clean our bedroom, clean the bathroom, and attempt to do some sorting in the office.I also need to work outside the house. Since the snow melted, our yard is an absolute mess. Charlie and Jenna need baths at some point today. Although I might put off Charlie's bath until tomorrow. Maybe Jenna will take a long enough nap for me to get at least a few things done today after class, however, with her record the past few days that is not looking promising. After Josh gets home tonight we have to get groceries, but that could be a problem because we have dinner at 5:30 and I have to work at 6:45. It is shaping up to be a stressful and long day.... or maybe a stressful and long week.

No comments: