8.17.2007

"you look bored... i am bored..."

Spending a day alone with no car after a summer always with people is so boring! I need a friend. Actually, I need the wii... who needs people when you have machines right? Ugh, or not. What do you do when you are so bored? Clean? I'm so sick of cleaning. I guess I could hang things on walls or dust and vacuum, but I can do that later. We also still have stuff to move in... so the house would just get dirty again in a few hours. Instead of being productive all day, I've been watching the commentary tracks of different DVDs. You should all really do that sometime with your favorite over watched movies because it can really make it more interesting. I also need to do some shopping. So maybe someone with a car will save me and I will get to go... yep.

No comments: