11.11.2009

if there is interest...

I've been having a lot of fun making toys for my kids and getting things started for Christmas. That being said, I can't keep making things just for my kids or they are going to have a barrel full of crocheted toys. So, I am thinking about doing some commissioned work.

I think the best way for my sanity is to do a first come first serve kind of thing. If you are interested in some pretty cute, squishy, home made toys for Christmas, upcoming birthdays or baby showers, let me know! We can talk about what you are wanting and cost on the project.

Let me know if you are interested.

Here are a few things I have been working on lately:

2 comments:

Princess M said...

I might be interested in something. I have a baby shower next month and suck at buying presents. I like the elephant. Also, have you considered your own Etsy shop?

semi-crazy blonde girl said...

Meagan, I'm thinking about the Etsy thing. I think my mom and I might do one together. Until I kind of get a stock up though and figure out a good solid group of patterns, I figure this is the easiest way to sell them.

Send me an e-mail or a message on facebook if you are interested in an elephant or something else. I'll give you a price and such. :)