12.27.2008

i don't feel like titling this blog...

It is snowing again. This would normally thrill me, but today it makes me a little bit nervous. Josh and a whole passel of other guys went up hunting this morning. They were headed north, and so if it is snowing here, it is most likely snowing there. I'm praying that they don't have trouble on the roads and that they aren't intercepted by any of the countless idiots that think they are capable of driving in the snow when they are not.

I have no plans for the next couple of days. I'm coordinating in the nursery tomorrow which could be interesting. My son has developed yet another rather suspicious cough and I'm not sure he is going to be in nursery condition by tomorrow. We'll just have to see how it goes. In the mean time, I'm going to spend some time playing with my kids and then maybe, if the roads don't get bad, doing some shopping and maybe getting some hot chocolate.

Christmas was amazing this year. We had such a good time watching Jenna open gifts and play with her toys. She got a little overwhelmed, but after a nap she was back in the game. She has been having a blast with her new kitchen, dishes, and food. She is also thoroughly enjoying her little My Friends Tigger and Pooh tree house play set thing.

I hope that the holidays were as good for all of you as they were for us. We had such a blessed time with our families opening gifts and then with our friends eating dinner and playing games. It is so great to be able to get together and celebrate the Christmas season with one another.

No comments: