6.26.2008

crummy...

I don't feel good. I'm nauseous, I have a headache, my body hurts, and the baby keeps jabbing me in the ribs and flopping around making my stomach worse. To top it off, our microwave blew out tonight. It fried the outlet it was in which was also the outlet that our fridge was in. It totally stressed me out. So, I asked Josh if he could help me get everything out of the fridge and freezer and into our mini fridge and deep freeze. His response was to do nothing. He jiggled the outlet and it turned on... so we did nothing. Then, as I was getting ready to go to bed, I went to put dinner leftovers in the fridge and it was off again. Josh still didn't want to do anything about it. Why you may ask? Because he had a friend over... I begged, and I think he listened. But I am so stressed! Stressed and sick... I feel so crummy right now that I'm not sure what to do about it. My brain isn't functioning... I can't focus on anything for more than a few seconds and that is stressing me out even more. I'm really not sure what is wrong with me, but it needs to go away. I have too much to get done and too many responsibilities to be sick right now. AHHH!!! I kind of just want to scream and cry all at the same time... So, now what? I think I should sleep, but the stress is causing anxiety which is making that impossible. Ugh... I give up...

No comments: