4.13.2008

spring fever...

It is beautiful outside. It has been beautiful for the past three days and this means that it is difficult to be productive. I have a good chunk of homework that I need to get done that isn't getting done because I don't want to be inside doing homework. What I want to do is go blow bubbles with Jenna on a blanket on our freshly mowed lawn, or go for a walk to get some exercise and spend time with Josh. I pretty much want to be doing anything that involves me out in the sun and not finishing my college career. This, my friends, is not good. It is imperative that I finish college. To do this I must pass the three classes in which I am enrolled this semester. To do that I must do the homework that is due in those three classes. It needs to rain. One good day of rain and I might actually get something done...