1.04.2008

this time last year...

I like to think back from time to time and ask myself, "What were you doing this time last year?" This might seem sentimental, but really it is just a good way to solve boredom for at least 10 minutes, and often more depending on how my mind rabbit trails off onto random tangents. This time last year was apparently not memorable... because I can't remember it. I have no idea what I was doing or thinking on the 4th of January in 2007. I wonder why that could be... It is possible that I was incredibly miserable and therefore avoiding society. Wait, yes... I believe that is exactly what was happening. Never mind. Speaking of tangents, can you believe that we have to pick a new president in November? I am way excited about how things in Iowa turned out... for both parties. This is crazy because last election I didn't like either party. Party... Oh! Jenna's party is on Monday! My little baby is almost a year old and no longer a baby. How sad! I can't believe it was almost a year ago that I had her. A year ago today I must have been pretty much hating life... hmmm...

No comments: