1.20.2008

earlier I was ranting to Josh... and he told me to put it on my blog... so here it is...

About 2 minutes after leaving work...

"Josh, I'm excited to have a baby. You know what the only problem is? The problem is that right now Jenna is small, but in 7 months she will be almost two. I'll have a baby, but my other baby will be old. She'll be walking and talking. She'll probably have a boyfriend and won't have any time for us anymore. The only thing she'll want us for is money. She already knows how to use a checkbook. Crap! What if she gets her nose pierced?!"

3 comments:

The Artist said...

she'd better not have a boyfriend. I don't want to have to kill some poor little 2-yr old boy that got roped in by the baby blues. Poor schmuck...

Princess M said...

I KNEW you shouldn't teach her to gamble at her age! And I think she might go for a tattoo. Probably in poster-paint blue.

Oh, and congratulations!

Tibbsy said...

you're fine... for a while, at least.