11.14.2007

the cold from outer space...

I've been sick for a little over a week now. They symptoms have changed a little, but I have still been sick and now Jenna is sick too. Only Jenna is getting all of the sick that I have had spread out over a week in the course of a couple of days. Urgh. I really don't feel good and I really need to. I have way too much to do to be sick! I also have to admit that being sick was easier when I was not also a mommy taking care of a sick kid. Much, much easier in fact. Oh well, for a sick baby Jenna is surprisingly upbeat. I don't think I've ever seen her get mad at a cold the way I do. She just keeps playing and having fun. She's the most amazing kid on the face of the planet!

edit: I just got to thinking that I should blame NNU for my being sick... Stupid NNU with its stupid stress... grrrrr!

No comments: