10.17.2007

flutter, flutter...

Oh how time flies! Unfortunately it doesn't just fly when you are having fun, but also when you are just completely stressed out and unmotivated to do anything about it. I made a list a couple of days ago. I included all of my homework as well as everything that needs cleaned in our house. I looked at the list for a little while, and then I sighed and realized that I probably shouldn't make such lists.

Jenna is getting big. She can crawl, sit herself up, drink from a sippy cup, eat little finger food, and countless other things.

I should go take care of life now. You would think that at 10:30 at night life would take care of itself, but it still doesn't. I know things will slow down and then I'll complain that I just wished that I had some homework or something to do, but for now I could use a break.

Speaking of breaks... I'm going to a concert! Brandi Carlile and A Fine Frenzy concert on the 23rd... YAY! I'm so excited... I like them :)

No comments: