7.26.2007

I feel like I have something to say...

There is something kicking me in the face. Something telling me, "Speak! Say what's on your mind, let it out you fool!" The problem is, I don't know what it is I need to say. I've been feeling that way for a while now. There is a notebook in my purse waiting to be filled with something, anything, but it is still blank. Well, blank except the five little doodled penguins in the top left hand corner of the first page. As I cannot think of the profound thing that I am thinking I need to write, I will ramble...

Work today wasn't bad. I have taken to being as nice as I can to 17, and so far she hasn't bothered me again. Work this week has been so much better. Working with Josh makes life less stressful, and for the most part we have had a light week.

I need to finish my schedule for next year, but it is hard to do because I so don't want to be there. I like class. I like learning and picking the brains of my professors. I like mouthing off and getting away with it. I also like writing papers at the last minute and getting A's when I know people who spent hours on them that get worse grades. I guess I just like feeling smart every now and then... But I hate fighting for grades, and I hate stress.

I need sleep. Charlie is in her bed tonight. I win! She won't crowd me. Besides, I like having Josh to myself... the puppy likes to wedge herself between us.

Too tired to go on... night... happy dreams.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Princess... I just wanted to tell you I miss you since you were sleeping when I got to my house yesterday. I miss you and the hubby, and certainly my little munchkin of a 'neice.'

Love ya.