4.24.2007

The fear of failure...

I have a presentation today. It's for my poetry class, and I have to read five self-written and somehow connected poems.

Tomorrow I have the wonderful "English Evening" where English majors present their senior projects. (7pm Kratzer Rotunda so I don't have to answer future questions.) I wrote a book of children's poetry for my project.

I'm nervous to do both presentations. I hate not knowing how people will react, and I hate even more getting a bad reaction. It's one thing when your husband tells you that you can write, but... I always have this feeling that I am like the bad singers that think they're good on American Idol.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I think you are a good writer and I am not your husband...if you sucked...I'd tell you! ;) but you don't...so no worries! You will do great!